King-James-Only Revolution Artwork

As the title suggests this section is primarily for art, design and poetry related to Scripture and Bible studies / stories. However if you wish to submit anything else artistic, photography, short stories etc. Then feel at liberty to do so regarding it is done in good taste.

King-James-Only Revolution Artwork

Postby SGMalachy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 am

Hey brethren!
I took a little break from documentary-making to do a quick piece that I have had the impulse to do since yesturday. It's a merging of political art with  gospel art. I composed this in GIMP in about 25 minutes. Hope you like it! Feel free to use for whatever purpose that glorifies God. I may print off a few of these as bumper stickers!

SGMalachy

Re: King-James-Only Revolution Artwork

Postby Kiwi Christian » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:29 am

I like it!
Kiwi Christian

Postby Steve » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Nice Image Brother, very Grungy feel to it and to the point, I like it also Image  . I have been meaning to get back to these sort of designs also, but I have that many things I want to do, like flash animated tracts, standard tracts, web design for ministries, Gospel Posters, and some KJV material similar to yours but flash animated. If I started all the ideas I have in my head I dont think I would ever have time to sleep lol, so for now I will concentrate on the website ministry side of things, but please by all means continue this sort of ministry, it is good to have another Brother that enjoys designing on board. Keep it up
I have also been toying with adding a Gallery section to the forum, where this kind of work can be displayed in a better fashion (lightbox, thickbox, shutterbox etc) so I may just get round to doing that

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby SGMalachy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Steve wrote:I have also been toying with adding a Gallery section to the forum, where this kind of work can be displayed in a better fashion (lightbox, thickbox, shutterbox etc) so I may just get round to doing that

I had a look at Plogger. It's free gallery code, would probably take about two minutes to implement and doesn't make older PC's too drowsy. I'm not sure if its capable of effects however.

Sample Gallery:

http://www.plogger.org/demo/
SGMalachy

Postby Steve » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 pm

SGMalachy wrote:I had a look at Plogger. It's free gallery code, would probably take about two minutes to implement and doesn't make older PC's too drowsy. I'm not sure if its capable of effects however.

Sample Gallery:

http://www.plogger.org/demo/

I was thinking more along the lines of a phpbb3 gallery mod, there are 2 or 3 that are decent with plenty of options, however the more I think about it the less I am convinced about setting it up until I move to a better webhost, as it would involve me coding it twice. But as soon as I get round to moving webhosts the Gallery is on a back burner I am afraid. I appreciate the input and the link though.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Cody » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 am

Nice work brother!  God bless
www.Baptist1611.com - Another Forum for KJB Beleivers
Cody

Postby RandyH » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Its Great !!! Thank You  Nice Work Brother
RandyH

Return to Scripture Art, Design & Poetry