Website ministry - Introduction

King James Bible Believers in association with monahandesigns.com would like to offer a FREE web design service to Bible believing Churches and missionary's. If you would like to enquire about this service, please do so here.

Website ministry - Introduction

Postby Steve » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello All

I would like to promote this ministry a little more here on the forums as time is short and we must march on.
The idea of this ministry is to supply websites / blogs / bulletin boards / content management systems etc, to those Churches that lack web presence or a place on the internet where they can keep folks at home updated with their work for the Lord and for the furtherance of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am providing this service absolutely free of charge (site designs and hosting) and because of the possible growth of such a ministry I will be most likely offering the missionary website service as part of a sub domain, I haven't fully decided if that sub domain should be a kingjamesbiblebelievers.com sub domain, eg ( missionaryname.kingjamesbiblebelievers.com) or whether I will buy and set up the domain. kjbministries.com so the site would be missionaryname.kjbministries.com or kjbministries.com/missionaryname. Either way I would like those of you that are Church leaders or missionary's that require this service to email me [SIZE=120]HERE
privately (if so desired) or just go right ahead and post in this section.
Eventually (depending on the growth) and as the Lord Wills It may become a networking site for Bible believing Churches and missionary's.[/SIZE]

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Website ministry - Introduction

Postby Sarge » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 am

Bro. Steve,
It looks like you never sleep serving the Lord.  I praise the Lord that you're using your God-given talent for His glory!
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Valerie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 am

Brother Sammy.

Steve does sleep a few hours in a day.  The rest of his waking time is spent, as much as possible, on this little oasis keeping the depository well stocked with reading and study material. When he is not sitting in front of his computer (which is a rare occurrence) his heart is always on what he can do to help Brothers and Sisters like yourself, Chette etc; reach out to lost and struggling souls.  He has a wonderful talent which is God given and he endeavors to use that talent to his best ability. I know you all remember him in prayer and I would request you add a little extra one for his new endeavor to bring access to Missionaries, Pastors etc; to spread the word of God who  have no way to do it themselves.

Your sister in Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Steve » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Sarge wrote:Bro. Steve,
It looks like you never sleep serving the Lord.  I praise the Lord that you're using your God-given talent for His glory!

I must try and do all I can while it is still day Brother, while there is still time left for the Lord Jesus Christ said himself

John 9:4  
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

The work I do is nothing compared to those folks like yourself that have their lives in danger through trial and tribulation and insurgent forces, while still maintaining a strong outward show of faith in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. All I do is tinker on a computer all day (which someday Lord willing I hope to change to some active missionary work) until that day comes I will endeavour to bring those preachers / teachers / evangelists / missionaries a service that will benefit them and Glorify God.

God Bless and keep you and yours.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Return to Website Ministry