Gap Theory

This section of the Forum is for Bible studies that are based on the outlines for sound Bible Believing doctrine as highlighted in the Forum Rules section.
Divisive topics will be moderated to avoid contentions and strife 2 Timothy 2:15 , Proverbs 13:10

Re: Gap Theory

Postby Amos Tekoa » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:01 am

Chette wrote:yeah fascinating stuff.

The months found in Rev 21 are no measured by the sun and moon which were made for that purpose.

Seasons in Gen1:14 is a 3 month period times 4 seasons, days it takes 29.5 of them to equal one lunar month but no moon for month in Rev 21.  No sun for days and nights and they wont be needed for God shall be their light.

cool thing the Bible reveals

the sun and the moon are very interesting subject, the church consider the sun to orbit around the earth, while the world says that the earth orbits the sun
Amos Tekoa

Postby Jennifer » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 am

An interesting read:

A GEOCENTRICITY PRIMER

Introduction to Biblical Cosmology

by

Gerardus D. Bouw, Ph.D.

The Biblical Astonomer
Cleveland

Revised and corrected 2004

http://www.geocentricity.com/geocentricity/primer.pdf
Jennifer

Postby Jennifer » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 am

Amos Tekoa wrote:Hi Jennifer

Principal and scriptural, arguably you may be right but maybe not, and assuredly Hovin may agree with you now, but I'm not going to judge the man's stance, not knowing all the facts and even if I did I don't think I would condemn him as foolish or dead wrong. There are subjects I disagree with him on but I support him as a brother in the Lord more that the people who put him in jail; I think the subject of contention was his employees he said where missionaries and did not have to have taxes withheld, me I would have withheld the taxes and keep producing DVDs, but what do I know.

But this I totaly agree with you, no politics is going to change anything if God's people don't return to their rest and reject versions of the bible.

God Bless
Amos

I don't know all the facts, either.  It is foolish to go looking for trouble but in America we are fast entering a fascist police state where the rule of law is replaced by cronyism, and I think in the near future when hyperinflation, 70+% tax rate and the greatest depression come to America we will be forced to participate in the black market to survive.  It's very possible that Hovind had right on his side but he probably should have backed down, like you said.  It just wasn't worth the cost.
Jennifer

Postby Chette » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 am

Amos,

I started a new thread on Gods Great Light Show to talk more about the sun the moon and the stars viewtopic.php?f=8&t=516  I will cut and past this article there

Well God does not say if the Earth goes around the Sun or the Sun around the earth but what it does say is

Genesis 1:14 ¶ And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:  the Lights were made to divide, they are for signs, Seasons (3month periods times four) days that would be to measure days, and years that would be 365 at least and to continue until they are no longer needed.  Rev 21 we see they are no longer needed for light and  it seems they are no longer in existence. Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.  The Lights in the firmament are all the Novas, supernovas, nebula's and other lights shining light at night

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. we no the Sun is a greater light.  but the moon does not give off it own light so in God's word it never said it did but he called it a lesser light to rule the night (An analogy is the moon like the church reflects the Glory of the Son.  He made the Stars also seems to be almost an after thought.  This is where science worships these stars as their creation source but God calls them Stars of light Ps 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,  God set them in the firmament, Job tells us about the firmament a little when he says, Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? and so does Jeremiah 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.  strangely familiar is this verse with Genesis 1:4  And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.  No longer is God dividing the light from teh darkness but the Sun, Moon and Stars are.  Which tells us that while Genesis1:3-4 might be represent pure darkness or evil and pure holiness and good, the light God called to illuminate the the situation of the darkened Chaos found in Gen 1:2 was many many times larger than the Sun and moon and Stars, and that it was taken away and lays now behind the firmament with God.  For that Light was God.  So now what it left is God's Divine Light show, all artificial light.  That is why Scripture could say John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  Jesus Could say, John 8:12 ¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. and yet again Scriptures declares  1John 1:5 ¶ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.  and  James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  God is the father of lights, for his is God the Father of God the Son the true light, He is the father of the lights in our universe as we saw he created them, and He is our father for we are lights and we are called children of light  Mt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  Mt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Chette » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 am

Gravity is one thing that we have and it is not mentioned how it was set up or created.

We come upon the scriptures IN Genesis 1:1-31 with God doing this and doing that, dividing, making, creating.  but the whole time gravity already was.

This force we call gravity comes from some time before Genesis 1:3
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

Chette

Postby Amos Tekoa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 am

Jennifer wrote:An interesting read:

A GEOCENTRICITY PRIMER

Introduction to Biblical Cosmology

by

Gerardus D. Bouw, Ph.D.

The Biblical Astonomer
Cleveland

Revised and corrected 2004
Jennifer,
Thanks that is very good information, I think that all Christians should read this, it is amazing what a LIE we all have been living in, quite a strong delusion we are app to be under if we do not believe God's word.
Amos

http://www.geocentricity.com/geocentricity/primer.pdf
Amos Tekoa

Postby Amos Tekoa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 am

Chette wrote:Amos,

I started a new thread on Gods Great Light Show to talk more about the sun the moon and the stars viewtopic.php?f=8&t=516  I will cut and past this article there

Well God does not say if the Earth goes around the Sun or the Sun around the earth but what it does say is

Genesis 1:14 ¶ And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:  the Lights were made to divide, they are for signs, Seasons (3month periods times four) days that would be to measure days, and years that would be 365 at least and to continue until they are no longer needed.  Rev 21 we see they are no longer needed for light and  it seems they are no longer in existence. Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Genesis 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.  The Lights in the firmament are all the Novas, supernovas, nebula's and other lights shining light at night

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. we no the Sun is a greater light.  but the moon does not give off it own light so in God's word it never said it did but he called it a lesser light to rule the night (An analogy is the moon like the church reflects the Glory of the Son.  He made the Stars also seems to be almost an after thought.  This is where science worships these stars as their creation source but God calls them Stars of light Ps 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,  God set them in the firmament, Job tells us about the firmament a little when he says, Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? and so does Jeremiah 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.  strangely familiar is this verse with Genesis 1:4  And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.  No longer is God dividing the light from teh darkness but the Sun, Moon and Stars are.  Which tells us that while Genesis1:3-4 might be represent pure darkness or evil and pure holiness and good, the light God called to illuminate the the situation of the darkened Chaos found in Gen 1:2 was many many times larger than the Sun and moon and Stars, and that it was taken away and lays now behind the firmament with God.  For that Light was God.  So now what it left is God's Divine Light show, all artificial light.  That is why Scripture could say John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  Jesus Could say, John 8:12 ¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. and yet again Scriptures declares  1John 1:5 ¶ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.  and  James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  God is the father of lights, for his is God the Father of God the Son the true light, He is the father of the lights in our universe as we saw he created them, and He is our father for we are lights and we are called children of light  Mt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  Mt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Chette,
Thanks I will go over there, this is very interesting.
Amos

PS, I would say that God's word clearly states that the Sun goes around the Earth, undisputable, you may want to look, it is quite self evident and the Church has always believe this even when the deciever Galaleio presented his science falsely called
Amos Tekoa

Postby skyborn » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello all,
I'm brand new here, so not totally familiar with the "layout". If this has
already  been brought up, then - opps.
Gap: Job 38 ff.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
[COLOR=#800000]
Job 38:5
[/COLOR]Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Notice that when the original earth was created -
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: (not the earth we know now)

-That ALL the sons of God shouted for joy. Most all would agree that those "sons of God" were angelic beings 1/3 of which left with lucifer at his rebellion. When God "remade" the earth and hung it upon nothing, Adam was created. So, 1. There was an earth before Adam. 2. All the sons of God rejoiced in it's creation. Satan shows up on the new earth as a fallen being, so 1/3 of the angels are at this time fallen also. They rejoiced at the original creation. It could not have been the heaven and earth Adam inhabited. 3. It's a real good "guess" that Lucifer was given authority over it, but was rejected because of sin. 3a. That goes a long way into explaining why Satans outstanding activity over the last 6000 years has been getting that power and authority back. With no "Gap" we have no explaination for his hatred of Mankind and his insane lust for power. He will get that power back for 3.5 years in the great trib.

There are several very good articles on the  subject on this site.  
http://www.kjv1611.org.uk/  Run by some very good  freinds of mine in  Scotland. Take a look.
Skyborn
skyborn

Postby Valerie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Image  Brother Rowley.

Fancy meeting you here.  Glad you made it over to our little oasis. I pray your time spent with us will be of benefit to you and to us and that ALL the Glory goes to God.
Feel free to let everyone else know a little about yourself in our introductions section, if you need any help with finding your way about the site please ask Steve, he designed the site and maintains it and if anyone knows the workings of it, it is him.

1 John 1:3   That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Blessings to you and yours.

In Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Chette » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 am

sky,

See my explanation of Job 38:7,8  here  http://www.kingjamesbiblebelievers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=519&start=20  on the third page fifth comment. I clearly show that the morning stars are at the original creation that took place long before there was the six day work of God on the Earth.

Chette

PreviousNext

Return to Bible Studies