The Books in Heaven

This section of the Forum is for Bible studies that are based on the outlines for sound Bible Believing doctrine as highlighted in the Forum Rules section.
Divisive topics will be moderated to avoid contentions and strife 2 Timothy 2:15 , Proverbs 13:10

Re: The Books in Heaven

Postby Chette » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 am

Bother Roch,

I am a straight forward kind of Guy.

though my words can grieve they are meant for you to chew on them.  Why you would give unsaved Hindu, Muslim or saved Pentecostal more room than I is amazing.

The google search engine is designed to bring up every post online that has your name or mentions you it is a simple tool that yields great insight.  At last check your blog takes up some of them, then video sharing sites both secular and Christian, and then some churches make mention of you.  So don't be offended if I used what was available to freely use to find out more about you.  I have learned that not all people are who they say they are.  

I appologize if my words seem like false accusations.  Maybe I miss interpreted the words "support" and "we need to support" to mean you have support from those who use those words in describing you to their churches.  I too am prone to error at times.  But I do have the Holy Ghost and he will teach me also.

I would have contacted you personally if you had been more personally involved here but up until the last 24hours you have not.  Your testimony gave us some insight to you but then nothing more on a personal level, just 20 or so posts of video links to your preaching.  Some of which we have heard before (hence the preaching to the choir statement).  I find it much more intellectual and informing to have the conversation go two ways that way it is more personal and allows us to get to KNOW you.  You accuse me of not knowing you but it has been your fault for you have been a little less than communicative here I can't get to know you if all I see are your videos talking at me and not with me.

I maybe a little bit older than you both in the Lord and in this world so I have ways about me that do tend to rub people but then again if you want to minister to someone like me you are going to have to learn more about me and get to know me better.  If you had been working on that area in this forum then maybe things would have proceeded differently or not at all.

So don't be offended but rather find room to grow and to be a friend.  I am not angry with you and it was not done to drive you away.  I simply want to see you for who you are and not one of those who are an opportunist (that is not a accusation).  there is no reason for you to run off so quickly just because you got called on constantly posting links to your teaching and not being involved with us here.

Blessings Brother

Prov 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother
Prov 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.

hem, I just discovered that Paul never used the words friend, friendly or friends in any of his writings isn't that peculiar?
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Lordson Roch » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 am

Dear Brother Chette

I read your email/post-reply  

I cant be always be on computer as I do not have internet connection nor a computer so I need to come to cyber cafe , so If I don't do much justice to the forum do understand me.I will do my best to be a cooperative member here after.

I wouldn't give a Hindu, Muslim or saved pentecostal more room to speak such things but if they did so, I would just consider that its their way of life to assassinate someones character. My guilt is that I did not participate as I am supposed to in the forum but just posted my links. I am sorry for that.

I consider this  the Lord allowed this conversation to humble me for my good. I determine to stay here and get to know each other and all in KJBB forum& Symposium.

Thank you for everything The Lord bless you

Every Blessings

I am here to stay!!!

Fellow Servant
Last edited by Lordson Roch on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lordson Roch

Postby Lordson Roch » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 am

Dear Brother George

Thank you for your advice.

I request you to kindly delete the post of " The Books in Heaven" and its thread if you don't mind.

Many Thanks

every blessings

Fellow Servant
Lordson Roch

Postby Chette » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:50 am

there was no attempt on my part to assassinate your character.  

Forgive me if it came across that way.

good we will see more of you later
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby PeanutGallery » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Lordson Roch wrote:Dear Brother Chette
Fellow Servant

Hi Lordson:

I do find it a little difficult to listen to audio, and then respond to it.
There was a suggestion that a copy of the sermon could be included; I wouldn't mind that, I then could take notes for further discussions.
I do, however, fully appreciate the lack of internet access.
1Peter 1:18,19 Redeemed with the precious blood of Christ
PeanutGallery

Postby Lordson Roch » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 am

PeanutGallery wrote:
Lordson Roch wrote:Dear Brother Chette
Fellow Servant

Hi Lordson:

I do find it a little difficult to listen to audio, and then respond to it.
There was a suggestion that a copy of the sermon could be included; I wouldn't mind that, I then could take notes for further discussions.
I do, however, fully appreciate the lack of internet access.

Thank you and the Lord bless you continually!!

Fellow Servant
Lordson Roch

Previous

Return to Bible Studies