The Books in Heaven

This section of the Forum is for Bible studies that are based on the outlines for sound Bible Believing doctrine as highlighted in the Forum Rules section.
Divisive topics will be moderated to avoid contentions and strife 2 Timothy 2:15 , Proverbs 13:10

The Books in Heaven

Postby Lordson Roch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Lordson Roch

Re: The Books in Heaven

Postby Chette » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 am

you know Lordson 99% of the time you post it is to promote yourself.

You should get a little more involved with us personally and post comments and get involved on a personal level not just post links to your preaching and teaching.

Maybe you feel you know everything and have all the answers that you can't learn anything.

Try this for a change,  Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

I have watched your videos and I have followed your name in the google engine.  If your only reason to post is to get more churches in the States to support you please stop.  From what I can tell by those many churches that do support you, you are making a small fortune in support.

Teach the poor masses in India to live by Faith for the word of God says this,  James 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Stop looking for support and start living the KJ Bible where you live and help the poor to be rich in faith.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby George » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 am

Aloha Brother Chette,

I have been entertaining some of the same thoughts that you just expressed in your previous Post. Believe it or not, I have not looked at even one of Lordson Roch's videos. Since I made my last post I have gone through two colds and a bout of stomach flu in between, but I am determined to check out some of the videos to see what there is to see. If, as you say, Lordson is using this Forum to promote himself and not the Gospel or God's Holy words, I will have to ban him and possibly remove all of his posts.

Brother Steve and I did not start this Forum so that some of the brethren could sell their books or promote themselves; if we did I would have been the first one in line to to promote myself and my writings. We are here to glorify God, honor His word, and edify the brethren, and I will not stand by and allow this Forum to be used as a platform for self-promotion.  

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Postby Lordson Roch » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:42 am

Chette I am sorry If these posts of mine seams to promote my self. Though That is not my intention or motive. But again I am sorry for even making it look like I am promoting my self. I will see that I will not repeat it again!!!

In regard to support from USA what you have mentioned you have no clue about me. Please don't accuse me for no reason.

Thanks for the rebuke I appreciate that.

Fellow Servant
Lordson Roch

Postby Sarge » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 am

Bro. Lordson,
I appreciate what you're doing there in India, and I see Bro. Chette's concern.  
Bro. George has given me advice long ago which saved me from potential problems like these.
For the love of Christ,
"Sarge"
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Lordson Roch » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Thank you brother Sarge for your kind words and genuine concern and advising me in a humble manner.

Just to let you know That no church in USA  supported me YET. I dont understand why people make up things, is it because my testimonies and videos are upload on their blog??? They have been kind to me and they pray for me.

I do not deserve anything. God has been too kind and too good to me. The very reason I post sermon  to this forum is because I thought I will share my sermons with the like minded Christians around the world from this small land of Goa. I never thought it was wrong. Here after I will NOT do it here.

I thank the Lord for He has given me this opportunity to serve HIM, who died for me and gave Himself for me. The KING of kings and the LORD of lords.

We are a ministry that is committed to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ ,magnify the Bible AV 1611 , Edify the saints and evangelize the sinners.

Every Blessings

Fellow Servant
Lordson Roch

Postby Chette » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Brother Roch,

I read on some baptist church sites last year when there were only ten google results to your name, when I was seeing who you were when you first came on board here, there were ten churches no blog boards no video ministries just churches,  they had mentioned you as being supported by them and that they recommend others support you as well, most were Baptist churches  if I remember correctly.  There are now over 100 google results to your name in any search engine and many are singing your praises as a light in India and I say amen and great.  Beware brother just beware.

This is the longest personal conversation you have has since your introduction.  And though you may be upset this is a good thing.  Your right personaly I don't know you.  but one introduction and a bunch of video links doesn't let us get to know you well.  Here it is good just to communicate and get to know us.

Seeing I made mention of these things, I want you to know nothing was made up I got my fact right from the google search engine and read the sites.  It maybe worth your time to search through for yourself and if some of these guys or churches are using you claiming to be supporting you but not really supporting you then you need to contact them.

I had a guy come here one time and when he went back to the states he claimed to be collecting support for us.  he got over $7,000 of which we never saw any of it.  I emailed him and rebuked him via one of his own websites.  then shortly after that all the websites he had listed online and the blogs were closed and this man has never been seen or heard from since.  We warn people about him first name was Charles but we found out his real first name was William, a tall black man at that time had a goatee and was claiming to want to start an orphanage here.

It has been my experience that even Christians are lovers of money and it is a great evil in our day.  It is far better to be quiet and do the work than ring our own bell, Jesus was clear to remark on these types of people.

Your videos I saw were all in English, do you speak and do videos in your native Indian too?  You don't need to preach to the choir it is the lost who need it and those who don't know the KJV as the preserved word of God.

I would like to see you print out some of your teaching and share it.  Teach some clear doctrines and teachings from the scriptures.  Get involved in our thread on "God's way of rightly dividing" that way your are a benefit, a blessing and we get to know you better.

blessings Brother

Eph 4:2-6 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;  Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.   There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Lordson Roch » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Chette I pastor an English speaking church , I preach on Sunday Wednesday Thursdays and Friday In English. Majority of the people in Goa speak English. India is the second largest English speaking country in the world after America.  I wish if you had contacted me  first before you mercilessly said what you should have not said.   such as making a fortune, preaching to the choir. I told you have NO clue about me.

Any way I hate to defend my self and give an explanation unnecessarily. I am an Independent Baptist and I believe and preach and teach from the KJV. and I am accountable to nobody but to the Lord Jesus Christ, The Word of God and to the church in which I am servant leader.

I am not offended but I am hurt. If the Roman catholic , Pentecostals or Hindus and Muslim would have called me as fortune maker, preaching to the choir, I would have chewed it for a while and spewed it out BUT to hear it from a like minded brother who does not know me personally  but got some stuff from goggling, instead of contacting me first personally ,does indeed grieves me.

Well I do take certain advice you have given me and I appreciate it. I am sure you are doing a great work for the Lord and I have written your name in my prayer list I will be praying for you from today onwards by name, that The Lord continue to bless you in your work for His cause and that many doors be opened and utterance be given unto you to make known the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Every Blessings

Fellow Servant
Last edited by Lordson Roch on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lordson Roch

Postby Lordson Roch » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Dear Brother George

Please be Kind enough to delete me or take me off from this forum asap. I trust you will respect my humble request.

Many Thanks and Every Blessings

Fellow Servant

PS: If you don't mind, do send me an email making me know that I am taken off from the forum.
Lordson Roch

Postby George » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Aloha Brother Lordson,

For someone who was supposedly "not offended", it sure looks like you are. Can you not see that this is a Forum for Bible believers to get together for some fellowship, or to share a testimony, a teaching, a lesson, a blessing, a prayer request, a special need, etc. And yet, except for your initial introduction, you have not participated in any of these activities but instead have used this Forum as a place to just post your video sermons.

I know nothing about you or your circumstances there in Goa, India, and as such I have nothing to make judgments about you or your ministry;  but I find it strange that since joining this Forum you have chosen not to fellowship with the brethren here or participate in some of the discussions, etc.  Instead, every so often, you  post a video of your sermons (or lessons) on the Forum and then leave (without comment). If you have something to say and would like to share with the brethren, why not provide your sermons (or lessons) in writing so the brethren on the Forum can read them and study them? {Some of us old curmudgeons just aren't into videos.}

If you still want me to remove your name from the Forum, I will do so, but I must inform you that a genuine Bible believer should not be so easily offended just because a fellow brother in Christ brings up some legitimate concerns about them or their ministry. I would have no Christian friends at all, IF - after every time a brother in Christ criticized me (or I criticized another brother in Christ) - I cut off all contact with them and refused to have anything more to do with them.

Both brother Chette and I have a habit of speaking plainly, and sometimes that offends some of the brethren who may not be used to plain speech. If you have nothing to hide and haven't done anything wrong then there is no reason for you to get upset with us. Our intention is not to drive you away, but to get things out in the open so that we can judge righteous judgment concerning this matter. I have formed some very close friendships on this Forum, with brothers in Christ whom I have never met, but whom I cherish (both as a brother and a friend). Don't pass up the opportunity to do the same, just because you are offended. I believe that it would be profitable for you to stay and participate in the Forum, but that decision is up to you.

Proverbs 18:24
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Next

Return to Bible Studies