Yet Again, Banned for Promoting truth

This section of the Forum is for Bible studies that are based on the outlines for sound Bible Believing doctrine as highlighted in the Forum Rules section.
Divisive topics will be moderated to avoid contentions and strife 2 Timothy 2:15 , Proverbs 13:10

Yet Again, Banned for Promoting truth

Postby Chette » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Or as the Moderator called it "promoting un-biblical teaching".  

Of course now I can't even access the forum I posted in, even anonymously, so I could at least cut and paste it here.

But the forum was "when a non-baptist becomes a baptist" led to others claiming that they are baptist by lineage to John the Baptist, and that the baptist church was the one true church.  Of course this is as Un-biblical as any doctrine comes yet not one of these that promoted the Baptist as the true and only saved Christian church were banned.  

So why was I banned?

First, After reading much of the tripe of the John the Baptist church lineage being the only true church nonsense, it left me no choice but to point out that they need to study out the scriptures.  So I asked them via a detailed study of the scriptures and asked, "to whom Peter preached to in Acts chapters 2, 3 and 4 when the Lord was adding to their number daily?  

In every case it was Jews.  Additionally there was no mention of any "Christ died for our sins" but rather that Jesus was of the line of David and the anointed of God upon which a Kingdom Gospel was initiated by John the Baptist, continued by Jesus, the 12 and the 70, and then preached into Acts.

Identifying the historical recipients of Peters preaching and the gospel in which he preached was crucial in understanding if they were indeed the one true Baptist church as they claimed.  I showed them by scriptures that the historical hearers of Peters message were promised that if they believed they would receive the blotting out of their sins at the regeneration, which would be at Christ coming to establish his kingdom at the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom.  The difference is that we today, under the gospel brought us by Paul says we are forgiven at this very moment Eph 1:7.  In essence the historical recipients of Peter's Gospel message did not have their sins forgiven at the moment of belief only a promise they would be later, they were required to repent, and to be baptized.  None of which was part of Paul's Gospel of the Grace of God.

In summery of the study, I had laid out in detail and showed them the Baptist church could not be of the line of John the Baptist because the gospel he preached was not that that any Baptist church preaches today and that in and of itself was proof that they could not be the only true Christian church from the line of John the Baptist.  I systematically showed there was a difference between the gospel John the baptist and Peter preached to that of Paul, and hence the un-biblical teaching claim, because it would show that there was at least two different Gospels taught in the New Testament.  And many Independent Baptist only believe there is one gospel and it was taught by John the baptist and everyone since.

As a matter of opinion, I thought that this whole lineage from John the baptist stuff smelt of a the similar teaching of the RC church claiming to have lineage of Popes from Peter.  As if someone was trying to prove they had a longer lineage than the RC claim to be the one true church.

Secondly, I was only banned by only two women (not one man ever banned me) on this forum before becoming permanently banned by one of these woman.  

Why was I banned on numerous accounts?

These women read into my post Emotions and attitudes that weren't there, claiming I was belittling, falsely accusing the brethren, claiming people were willfully ignorant and coming across arrogantly.  And of course it was quite obvious they favored others over me, so much so that when these others would state clear arrogant words, falsely accuse me openly, call me ignorant openly, say I was destroying the scriptures (all without one shred of proof) they were never banned or warned, because these women were blinded by their respect of men.

The Truth is I disrupted their perfect little independent baptist kingdom they had created.  They are clearly followers of men's doctrines over the clear word's of God.  This is actually the real reason behind my being banned.  I have appealed it to the owner of the site but I don't expect any reprieve.  Once again I am seen as the enemy of the organizational church.  But I am really a friend to the true body of Christ and the word of God.

Truth destroys any falsehood in the ranks of our brethren, and it is far easier to get rid of one that might lead others to truth.  These people would rather keep people in the bondage of Systematic Independent Baptist Doctrine over the clear teaching of God's word.  

This following of the IFB doctrine of men over God's clear words, is part of the great falling away we are told would come before the son of perdition is revealed. Where these men(women included) would be  . . . lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Bible Studies