Fibromyalgia medication

As more often than not, modern medicines and pharmaceuticals can ravage and damage the body more than help and heal it so there are many natural alternatives that will serve the same purpose without some of the horrible side effects, this little section is for the discussion of general health and well being from a born again perspective. 3 John 1:2

Re: Fibromyalgia medication

Postby Karen » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 am

Brother Tim and Sister Irinee,

Very true! Things ought to be done in moderation and in accordance to an individual's own needs. I went from being basically dehydrated (I "hated" water - found it boring to drink), to drinking much more water - for me, it was "large quantities." Of course, my body being much smaller than average, I have to listen to my body's needs. I've become acquainted with what it means for my body to be dehydrated and how it let's me know of that fact.

In addition, if people are drinking soda pop, which is so common now, they say that for every 1 cup of soda a person drinks, just to "even things out," they need to drink 2 cups of water. To be ahead, and hydrated, one should make up for that loss with 3 cups of water. Of course, you don't have to sit down and drink it all at one time. You can and should stretch it out over a period of time. I don't go overboard.

I believe that our ancestors were much more in-tune with their bodies needs and what to fill those needs with, than we are today. They were taught more how to listen to their bodies. Today, there is so much distraction, that people really aren't paying attention to their bodily needs, as they were in past centuries.

Karen
[COLOR=#8064a2]"Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving." Colossians 2:7[/COLOR]
Karen

Re: Fibromyalgia medication

Postby Chette » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 am

The John Ellis  E5 Living water machine is a very superior product and produces superior water.

I have been drinking more of it and I have been drinking 8 oz glass of grape juice each day.  I have not had to take any Atenol for weeks since I started drinking grape juice.

Yeah we need a filter on the run off side of the machine to filter out the mineral concentration.

yeah maybe we can suggest to Steve to put in a health section in the Main Forums to talk about.

On a side note my aquaponic barrels didn't produce so I took test and found the pH was at 9 and plants wont take up nutrients at that level.  tried changing the rock but no different.  turned out to be our deep well water. if has a 568ppm mineral dissolution which places our water in the Liquid rock category.

Since I fixed the problem the tank is at 7Ph and all my new plants are doing fine.  Rain water and tap water here are better than the deep well.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

GREAT TO SEE STEVE TOOK THE SUGGESTION

Postby Chette » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 am

Steve thanks now everyone has a place to talk specifically about health issues.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Previous

Return to Health & Wellbeing