Can you help Irinee?

As more often than not, modern medicines and pharmaceuticals can ravage and damage the body more than help and heal it so there are many natural alternatives that will serve the same purpose without some of the horrible side effects, this little section is for the discussion of general health and well being from a born again perspective. 3 John 1:2

Re: Can you help Irinee?

Postby Irinee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi Valerie,

Any improvement in Madi? How are you and Louise holding up?

Praying that there is improvement.

In charity,
Irinee
Irinee

Postby Valerie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Irinee.

Praise the Lord Madi has turned that corner.  She is now past the "blocked up" stage and is now progressing very well thank you for enquiring.  Louise is a lot happier in her own mind now that the babe is improving.  Through it all Madison was not deterred from feeding as she is such a good feeder and now weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces  an improvement of 1 pound and 10 ounces from her birth weight.  She is a happy little child and has now started to smile at you when she is awake and is trying to make gurgle sounds. I trust everything is well with you and George, have you both recovered from your colds?.

Your sister in Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Irinee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Valerie,

Things seem more compounded when one is so tiny and also when one is older. (Should I say , so old)? I'm glad Madi is doing well and you all can feel more relaxed and less anxious. George and I are fine, just the coughing up of the mucus. and the clearing of the throat. He has had pneumonia twice and so I am glad when he starts to feel better, and very relieved when he is all better.

Enjoy the little one, they are such a blessing and they do grow so fast.

In the love Of Christ,
Irinee
Irinee

Previous

Return to Health & Wellbeing