Everyones Favorite Bible verses

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

Everyones Favorite Bible verses

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey everyone.

From the forum started I have been doing some tweaks and various other search engine submissions and optimisations so that the forum / symposium would rank well in google. As the Symposium is flash based the google spider (robot) crawls through the swf (flash) file and lifts any text that it finds and ignores the flash images etc, flash used to be poor in regards to the google bot results, but with google now including the spider with the ability to crawl through flash based web sites means that a lot of sites I design (mostly flash) have now begun to appear in high rankings in google.
One thing I did notice was, which made me smile, is the Bible at the top of the header in the symposium, if you go to a link in the symposium that dosent include html frames (for example go to the links section) and right click in the centre of the bible in the header and choose the flash player zoom in option, keep zooming in you will notice that I have drawn the bible up in vector and that you can read a page of psalms, well when folks on the web searched for ps. 138:2 in google for example, the symposium showed up in the first page results and it got me thinking that I would fill that Bible page at the top of the header with everyone's favourite scripture verses.

So posts up verses you all think may be a good idea to place into the Bible at the top header.

Google search for ps. 138:2 to see what I mean

The month that he site has been active has produced some good results in related searches  here is a sample  

Links                                                                                                                                                                              search position

20%
bible believers forum

10%
www.kingjamesbible forum

10%
believers forum

10%
get your house in order bible

8%
bible belivers forum

8%
av1611 forums

6%
kingjamesbiblebelieversforum

6%
av bible believers forum

6%
bible believer forum

3%
avbiblebelievers

3%
ps. 138:2

3%
fire scripture

3%
let god be true and every man a liar

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Everyones Favorite Bible verses

Postby Valerie » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Steve.

My favourite verse, as you know is,

Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Excellent idea!.

Your sister in Christ.

Valerie   Image
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Sarge » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:05 am

One of my favorite Bible verses is

2 Corinthians 5:14,15

Others favorite verses would be:

1 Corinthians 15:58

Galatians 2:20

Matthew 24:35

(I'll post some more of my favorites later.)
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Valerie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Steve.

Sarge reminded me that this section was here still waiting on favourite verses.  I have been making notes on special verses which mean something as I read the passages they are contained in and I am posting a few which I would class as some of my favourite verses.

Rom 1:16,17

Rom 3:4

Jn  15:5

Col   2: 7, 8, 9, 10

Tit  3:5

Blessings to you

Your sister in Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Mongol Servant » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 am

Great idea, Bro Steve!

One of my favorites is 1 Corinthians 2:14:  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I hear people sometimes say, that they don't understand things in the Book, so this might get them to be a little more inquisitive about salvation!
[url=%3Ca]"If God and His Word are not known and received, the devil and his works will gain the ascendancy,  If the power of the Gospel is not felt throughout the length and breadth of the land, anarchy and misrule, degradation and misery, corruption and darkness will reign without mitigation or end."[/url]  Daniel Webster
Mongol Servant

Postby Steve » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 pm

I will still update this when I get enough verses, although in reality the depository and the Forum are creating more traffic than the symposium (as its FLASH based its not so search engine friendly). Eventually and as the Lord wills I pray that the 3 sites on kingjamesbiblebelievers.com and the sites that I will be adding the missionary and ministry site will create enough traffic and interest that not only will the Gospel be published through faithful Bible Believing people, but that more importantly, precious souls are saved through the publishing / hearing of Gods Holy written word.

Romans 10:14  
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Return to Symposium & Depository