The Holy Spirit - Digital Artwork

As the title suggests this section is primarily for art, design and poetry related to Scripture and Bible studies / stories. However if you wish to submit anything else artistic, photography, short stories etc. Then feel at liberty to do so regarding it is done in good taste.

The Holy Spirit - Digital Artwork

Postby SGMalachy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I composed this artwork in GIMP quite some time ago, I think it was just after I left Catholicism. It's watermarked for obvious reasons, but if you want a full-sized version for any purpose, let me know and I'll be more than glad to let you have it.

My first post here too...this forum seems much more friendly than a lot of others I have posted on.

IMAGE REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF THE AUTHOR.

I am writing also to humbly request that you also take down the thread, or at
least the graven image of the Holy Spirit contained in the thread. The dove
contained in the image also sports a Roman Catholic-style halo around its head,
which is very paganised. I have renounced the authorship of this image. Thank
you, and God Bless.
SGMalachy

Re: The Holy Spirit - Digital Artwork

Postby George » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am

Image  SGMalachy,

Would you please give us a word of testimony? We're glad that you left Roman Catholicism - when did you leave, and what were the circumstances?

Psalms 56:10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Postby Steve » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 am

Hi SGMalachy
Thats a real nice image you designed very striking and it has the right Bible version in it as well Image  
Praise the Lord that you came "out" of Roman Catholicism.
As Bro George said, share a word of testimony with us if you will, why? Because a testimony (even if short and to the point) goes a long way on this board for fellowship and anyone who is "afraid" or "unwilling" to share a testimony (of their salvation) with fellow Believers just wont sit right with me. Welcome and I look forward to your input and may this Board be a blessing to you.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby SGMalachy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 am

I've posted my testimony in the other board...sorry for not doing that initially.

Steve, I looked at your web design ministry. I have been a freelance Graphic Designer for over 3 years now and have a bit of experience in HTML and Flash. If you ever get too busy I can certainly give you a hand, if you ever need it.
SGMalachy

Postby Steve » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 am

I appreciate that offer Brother and I will let you know if I require any help. At the moment I have been slack on any designs toward the kjb ministries (I basically designed the wordpress theme and added a few items and that's it), I have been trying to get my own webdesign business up and running and I have been designing up a few sites for folks that have taken precedence at the moment (although nothing should take precedence when it comes to Gods word.)
Dont worry about forgetting to post a testimony, as long as you got round to it, we do tend to get some "troublemakers" from time to time who seek for strife and discord and they usually just jump right in the middle of a thread with a live grenade and then run out again thinking they have achieved some "great thing" with their shotgun posting. However most of that "sort" either leave with their tail between their legs or are banned, either way it is done in the light of Gods Holy Scripture.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Return to Scripture Art, Design & Poetry