Death brings life

Let us know of your God given increase and souls won to the Lord Jesus Christ here. John 3:30, 1 Corinthians 3:6-7, Colossians 2:19 Psalms 107:8, Romans 15:11, Philippians 1:11

Re: Death brings life

Postby kjv-asia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Dear Brother Sammy,

The Lord said,

John 12:32: And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Indeed there is victory in death. Moreover the Lord has conquered death for us.

Hebrews 2:15: And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Keep up the good work brother.

I just sent some books to a brother in the Philippines. I don't have spare Bibles right now otherwise I can send you some.

God bless.

charles
kjv-asia

Postby Chette » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

I started two new Bible Studies from those who got saved and last night we saw 2 more people believe on Christ alone for their salvation.  We gave them some old used Bibles we had.  But never the less it is awesome to see God move.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Steve » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

Praise the Lord Brother!
I am so pleased to know that your ministry is fruitful and I pray for you there daily, just because I have not been very active lately on the forums does not mean that I love you all any the less, your needs are forever in my prayers to the Lord of Heaven above. May your ministry continue to lead the lost and dying to the feet of our blessed Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Previous

Return to Ministry Praise Reports