Twinkling

As the title suggests this section is primarily for art, design and poetry related to Scripture and Bible studies / stories. However if you wish to submit anything else artistic, photography, short stories etc. Then feel at liberty to do so regarding it is done in good taste.

Twinkling

Postby Steve » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Twinkling Of An Eye

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Twinkling

Postby Kiwi Christian » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 am

Wow, I love this one. Every Christian who believes that Book is looking forward to a glorified body, and this piece captures what I have imagined so often about that moment coming soon, when in the twinking of an eye (quicker than a blink!) we will be changed, amen & amen!

Note: Bro. Steve, the full size image times out? Maybe it's at my end?
Kiwi Christian

Postby Steve » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:17 am

Seems that It has disappeared from Imageshack Ohh The Irony of the translation image disappearing Image

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Rick Schworer » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:34 pm

"...we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed."  Isn't that a good verse for the baby's nursery ministry?  Image
Rick Schworer

Return to Scripture Art, Design & Poetry