KOMBOCHA TEA ANYONE?

As more often than not, modern medicines and pharmaceuticals can ravage and damage the body more than help and heal it so there are many natural alternatives that will serve the same purpose without some of the horrible side effects, this little section is for the discussion of general health and well being from a born again perspective. 3 John 1:2

Re: KOMBUCHA TEA ANYONE?

Postby Irinee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

Hi my precious Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I am finally on the net again. Who said the forum was dead? One month away and I have 300+ posts to read. Praise The Lord!

George and I had a bad cold/virus, the kind that gets your throat sore and mucus coming up all the time. My cough wasn't as bad as George's. I got him cough medicines and they just would not work. I gave him cough drops, even the kind that would numb the throat, nothing helped. He was coughing so much he was doubled up in pain in the belly. Sometimes I think that The Lord just wants us to desire to be with Him, and make us long for our new, glorified body.  Thank God that those coughing fits are mostly behind us.

We finally found something that calmed the cough. KOMBUCHA TEA! We learned through this experience that although the tea is ready in seven days, a longer (and therefore stronger) culture works a lot better. I plan on keeping mine brewing in the fridge for at least another week.

I can't say for sure but I do believe that taken daily (4oz) kombucha tea will keep you from colds, or at least cause your colds to be milder.

I never thought I would see George drink that nasty stuff! I am so glad his coughing fits are behind him.

I now use it to clear my kidney problems too.

To you non believers, if you have any of the above problems, kombucha tea is worth a try. I thank God for the day I was introduced to it, many years ago.

May Our Lord bless each and every one of you and may He keep you well.

Looking forward to His coming.
Your sister in Christ,
Irinee
Irinee

Re: KOMBOCHA TEA ANYONE?

Postby Chette » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah Irene George told me about it. I can't find any here but still looking.

However, The day after I sent our the prayer request for Mercy and James their coughs have virtually disappeared.  I praise God for answered prayers.

Thanks ya'all for praying for them
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: KOMBOCHA TEA ANYONE?

Postby Irinee » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 am

Hi Chette,

All praise and thanksgiving to our Precious Lord. Prayers are the best medicine, EVER!. If The Lord does not let any medicine work, no matter how powerful and good they are, they will not cure.

May Our Blessed Lord always keep a hedge around you and keep you all well and safe.

In Christ like love,
Your sister,
Irinee
Irinee

Previous

Return to Health & Wellbeing