Some updates!

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

Some updates!

Postby Steve » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am

Hi All

I have some updates added onto the symposium, new charts, some extra content in the KJB Defence section, Bro George's updated study articles on Calvinism, the audio section is now finished, some design tweaks here and there and some more additions to go on tomorrow at some stage.
May I just take the opportunity to apologise to you all for not participating in discussions as much, I aim to correct that in the next week or so when the site can take a back burner for a while. I would especially like to say to Bro John (Sis Jens husband) that you are most welcome, and I have read your thoughts in the last few posts and found them edifying, but please forgive me for not replying and letting you know that earlier.
I am real pleased with the way this little on-line fellowship is building, everyone is respectful, corteous, loving and above all things honouring to the Lord Jesus Christ, now I know that we must at some point have our disagreements, but if we can keep this forum seasoned with salt it will go a long way towards our fellowship with one another.

I would just like to take this small opportunity to thank all who have joined and it is my most sincere prayer that we all work for the Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, the furtherance of His Gospel and the edification of his Saints.

God Bless and keep each one of you.

Oh I almost forgot, I have been doing some search engine optimising behind the scenes and if you go to Google and search for "King James Bible believers Forums" look whos no1

Praise the Lord!

Colossians 3:12-15 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Some updates!

Postby Jennifer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 am

Yeah, I noticed your site showed up near the top a day or so ago when I did a search!!!  Yahoo!
Jennifer

Postby Sarge » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 am

Keep up the great work, Bro. Steve! We pray for you.
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Steve » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 am

Jennifer wrote:Yeah, I noticed your site showed up near the top a day or so ago when I did a search!!!  Yahoo!

Correction Sister.........."our site"

Sarge wrote:Keep up the great work, Bro. Steve! We pray for you.

And I pray for you all too, thanks bro!

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Return to Symposium & Depository