PRAISE REPORT!

Let us know of your God given increase and souls won to the Lord Jesus Christ here. John 3:30, 1 Corinthians 3:6-7, Colossians 2:19 Psalms 107:8, Romans 15:11, Philippians 1:11

PRAISE REPORT!

Postby Chette » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I noticed that there is no praise report forum so I posted here.

On Christmas Eve I was asked to speak to the Maximum security prisoners at the Iwahig Penal farm and prison.  I had an audience of about 40 that had increase to around 65 by the time I was done and 12 men came forward to believe on Christ as personal Saviour.  Added that to last weeks outreach around 59 got saved that we know of in the last week and a half.

I presented them all with a new KJV Bible and now I am out again but praise God that he is glorified.

I was really humbled by the saved men in the prison as they sang praises unto Jesus and God the Father they had such joy even more so than us who are free.  One prisoner who was leading the service today had no arm or leg.  it was blown off by a hand grenade when someone attempted to kill him when he was first arrested.  That man was on fire for the Lord and wants to learn more of the word of God and grow so he can reach others for Christ.  pray for him that God willuse him and mature him in Christ.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: PRAISE REPORT!

Postby Steve » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Amen Brother, wonderful to see that God is blessing your ministry and souls are being won to Christ. May the Lord grant you wisdom to help those folks grow in the word and to reach out all the more the lost. May God continue to give your ministry increase.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Chette » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:29 am

Oh my did I miss this forum. I didn't see it. sorry
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

Chette

Postby Steve » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:01 am

Not at all Brother, I created the forum after your suggestion :)

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Chette » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

oh amen!

I think we all have praise reports seeing we are all active ministry at least first in our own lives.  

I hope to see more praise reports here.

Merry day after Christmas

Chette

Postby Chette » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 am

Hello Everyone,

Being that we live by faith we can't always go on furlough every year so after a few years we tent to get pounded by the devil and the work.  we find our selves in need of refreshing.

This year Calvary Chapel had its first annual Missionaries Fellowship and the Lord supplied for Tata and I to attended.  It is just what we needed a little refreshment and fellowship with others doing the same as we.  

Ministry loves company and it was good to be among those who are suffering and going through the trials of mission work as we.

Thanks for all your prayers

Chette

Return to Ministry Praise Reports