New Brothers in Christ

Let us know of your God given increase and souls won to the Lord Jesus Christ here. John 3:30, 1 Corinthians 3:6-7, Colossians 2:19 Psalms 107:8, Romans 15:11, Philippians 1:11

New Brothers in Christ

Postby Chette » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am

I led two men to Jesus Christ and blessed them with a NT Tagalog Bible.  

One, Romy, is isck and will be traveling Wed to Bicol region where his sister will try and provide for his medications Kidney stones, Gaul bladder and Liver problems, and what looks like Diabetes his feet are swollen and slightly blue.  But he was not yet been diagnosed with Diabetes.

I was able to give him one of the pair of a dozen reading glasses that were sent to us in a box And I showed him some wild herbs found growing in their yard that are proven to help with kidney stones dissolution and another, a diuretic, to help pass them as they break up.

the other man was a friend who was visiting.

Pray for both of them

as we praise our Lord for his work in their hearts
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: New Brothers in Christ

Postby Kiwi Christian » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 am

Amen, it's refreshing to read good news when there's so much bad stuff reported every day.

Praise God for the salvation of these souls, may they be discipled to serve and love the Lord all of their days.

Also, good work, brother Chette. Image

Yours in Christ,

Matthew
Kiwi Christian

Postby Chette » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am

what an adorable picture of your baby.

To God be the Glory great things he has done.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

Chette

Postby Valerie » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:33 am

Brother Chette.

Praise be to God indeed, two more souls join us on that train to Glory.  May God bless you and your endeavours as you soldier on in His name.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Grace and peace to you and yours.

In Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 am

Brother Matthew.

I will second what Chette has said about Stephanie Grace.  She is growing fast and is soooo cute. They really are little miracles aren't they ?.

Blessings to you and yours.

In Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Kiwi Christian » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 am

Amen brethren, baby Stephanie is very adorable, that wonderful passage of scripture in Psalm 127 now has true meaning in my heart!

Psalms 127:3  Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4  As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5  Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Kiwi Christian

Postby Chette » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 am

Well as you can see I have only 3.

But James is such a handful he equals 5 kids on his own.

He is so rambunctious.  I sometimes wonder if I am making him weary with all the spankings with the spatula.  all for correction of his behavior of course.

But I love them all so much I am glad the Lord rewarded me with these I only pray to be a good parent and pastor to them.

Chette

Return to Ministry Praise Reports