God's medical cabinet

As more often than not, modern medicines and pharmaceuticals can ravage and damage the body more than help and heal it so there are many natural alternatives that will serve the same purpose without some of the horrible side effects, this little section is for the discussion of general health and well being from a born again perspective. 3 John 1:2

Re: God's medical cabinet

Postby mrshayseed » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 am

Brother Chette that is really scary news.

I can't imagine not being able to grow vegetables!....the chickens,goats,pigs etc I can see as there being health issues.Here in NZ we cannot sell at a market beef or meat of any type including chickens that have been home grown and not gone through the meat works for meat inspectors to inspect.

I can't think what the health risk is of vegetables unless they are maybe grown with blood and bone manure.
mrshayseed

Postby Chette » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 pm

It is all about controlling the people at every level of their lives.

Remember what happened and still happening in Greece all those riots, in England last week and now in Ireland.  that is what will happen in the states next year.  

But there will be more murders during these riots especially cross racial murders specifically blacks killing white's.  They blame whites for all their problems.  Hopefully our Lord will shout, and a voice of the archangel will call, and the trump will blast and the dead in Christ will rise first and we which remain alive shall join them in the air to be with the Lord in the clouds.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Valerie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Amen Brother Chette Amen.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby armadillo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

The irony of this whole issue is astounding. Small family farms are not the cause of all the problems and health concerns, those issues arise from the Corporate Farms, the mass feed lots and chicken houses, the cross-contamination of fruits and vegetables from diverse locations being mixed together.  All these laws and regulations that are supposedly for our good and our protection will merely exacerbate the situation, causing more disease, more outbreaks, more sickness, and more problems.

The cure is subsistence farming and a revival of the farmers markets. They don't want the cure. They are intentionally poisoning the population, and the people wilfully deny it; so long as the people get there entertainment (sports, sex, gambling, gaming, et. al.), the people are content to eat poison and drink fluoridated water. The blindness and ignorance of the people, never ceases to amaze me.

But the people shouldn't pay any attention to us, they should drink their large soda, eat their "chicken" nuggets and super-size fries while watching American Idol, Lost, and Survivor. Rock-a-bye baby in the tree top, Mary Poppins, Santa Claus, this is change they can all believe in, free bubble-up and rainbow stew.
armadillo

Postby mrshayseed » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Bingo Armadillo you said a mouth full there.

As long as it dosen't affect me (whatever it is) we are alright.

People actually believe scientists know what's best for them,the politicians can do their thinking for them etc.That is why the term sheeple was coined I guess.
mrshayseed

Previous

Return to Health & Wellbeing