How to get saved

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

How to get saved

Postby Valerie » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Steve.

Well done on your addition to the bottom left hand side of the Symposium page at the start.  I'm glad you listen to "mum" sometimes.  I am quite sure there are ones reading this forum who are not washed in the blood of Christ, we have to reach these  men, women, boys and girls  and bring them to the Lord.

John 3:16-17  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Valerie.Image
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Re: How to get saved

Postby Jennifer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Brother Steve,

Your online "tract" on how to get saved is tremendous, what a great addition!  I'm glad you listened to your "mum". Image  The symposium is looking really good, a lot of great teaching, resources and book recommendations there.  I also noticed that Alexander Scourby audio is no longer able to be accessed for free online.    I don't understand why the only free audio of the KJV available online (which I could find) has to be set to background music.  With or without music, it is so helpful to be able to read along with the audio.  Great job.   Image  

My prayer is that "we" Image will get inundated by new believers who join the forum as a result of reading "How to get saved" as well as by any other means the Holy Spirit uses to bring sinners to Christ.  Wouldn't that be a supreme blessing?

Your sister in Christ,

Jennifer
Jennifer

Postby Steve » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 am

Jennifer wrote:Brother Steve,

Your online "tract" on how to get saved is tremendous, what a great addition!  I'm glad you listened to your "mum". Image  The symposium is looking really good, a lot of great teaching, resources and book recommendations there.  I also noticed that Alexander Scourby audio is no longer able to be accessed for free online.    I don't understand why the only free audio of the KJV available online (which I could find) has to be set to background music.  With or without music, it is so helpful to be able to read along with the audio.  Great job.   Image  

My prayer is that "we" Image will get inundated by new believers who join the forum as a result of reading "How to get saved" as well as by any other means the Holy Spirit uses to bring sinners to Christ.  Wouldn't that be a supreme blessing?

Your sister in Christ,

Jennifer

Hey Sister It sure would be a blessing if some wandering soul happened upon our site by the grace of God and got saved, I can think of nothing better than another lost sinner accepting Christ's free gift of righteousness and joining those in Christ Jesus destined for better things.
I have spent the last 2 weeks up "very" late, 3 - 4am sometimes even 6 am and then sleep and up again a few hours later, I fear that I have made myself ill and I think a couple of days break away from all things PC related is in order.
Now that I have the site in some sort of order I can now concentrate more on forum posts and my own business website www.monahandesigns.com (tell your friends who may need webdesign services :) )
I am unemployed and I cant get a job in this field (web design), because all my skills if you will are "self taught" and I have no formal qualifications and employers want "irrelevant" bits of paper over experience, fair enough, that's their call. So I started monahandesigns.com and will see how that plays out (Please a simple prayer would help a huge amount)

Yours for Christ and his written word

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Sarge » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

Great tract.
God bless you in your website design ministry and website design business, Bro!
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Steve » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Sarge wrote:Great tract.
God bless you in your website design ministry and website design business, Bro!

Thanks Bro, I know I have your prayers, as you and your brethren all have mine.

God Bless and keep you

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Return to Symposium & Depository