Greetings In the Name of Jesus Christ

As Forums are peculiar places, not having the liberty to "know" someone in person can lead to strife and contention because we ALL have our faults, however letting us know a little about who YOU are in the Lord Jesus Christ will go a long way to building genuine Bible Believing Christian fellowship.
You are more than welcome to share your testimony here.
2 Timothy 1:8

Re: Greetings In the Name of Jesus Christ

Postby Enow » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

PeanutGallery wrote:
Enow wrote:Some have renounced the Catholic Church, the pope, and its doctrines and have completely fallen away from believing in Jesus Christ totally.

Are you stating that believers who have renounced the Catholic Church, the pope, and its doctrines have fallen away from believing in Christ totally?

I had posted that some have:  not all.

I am not inferring that by renouncing the Catholic Church, the pope, and its doctrines that all have fallen away from believing in Christ totally.  I am stating that I have come across some that have done so, winding up not believing in Jesus Christ at all.  In other words, the RCC turned them away from believing in Christ Jesus totally.

Irregardless:  because those that had believed in Jesus Christ in the beginning but was led into doing the works of catholicism:  they have been bought with a price and sealed as His but are labouring in unbelief.  

If a believer renounce the Catholic Church, the pope, the Euchariist, and its doctrines that pertains to catholicism and cease from trying to save themselves to rest in Him as the Saviour, that would be pivotal in their gaining knowledge of Him in the hopes that their joy may be full.

John 15:11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Acts 2:28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

If a believer renounce the Catholic Church and even stopped believing in Jesus Christ:  they are still His for once believing in Him.  Hopefully, he or she may gain knowledge unto repentance and restore that brother or sister to the faith before the Bridegroom comes, but if not, Jesus will still finish His work in that prodigal son that got left behind because he is still son.
Enow

Re: Greetings In the Name of Jesus Christ

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

34 Posts and you have managed to shotgun post back and forth with several different studies and doctrines, offend the brethren and give the appearance that you know it all. From what I have gleaned off your posting you are dead wrong in many areas according to Gods Holy written word, your stance is ecumenical at best, now I have no intention of going over the mass of posts to challenge you on your "private interpretations", to be so would be futile and waste of my time and the members of this forum, is it any wonder people dont post much on here, myself included as all the crackpots want to join and start arguments and debates. To be honest I regret opening activations to let you register "Enow" this forum could have done without the 34 posts of strife and contention.

I am personally pretty much done with Christian forums, there are some genuine brethren here who I love dearly in the Lord and that will never change, but to read over the posts of the recent member Enow and certain members that have come and gone before him just makes my heart sink, those that will twist the simplicity that is in Christ by hopping from one doctrine to the next, one study to another all the while maligning the brethren as they go, then the next step in the ladder is to play "ohh so hard done by" and that those harsh unloving people at that King James Bible forum, look what they done to me...

Same old story, different day

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Copy / Paste shotgun posting is only going to confuse people by hopping from one thing to another, cut it out.

Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Proverbs 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Previous

Return to Introductions