Praise Report

Let us know of your God given increase and souls won to the Lord Jesus Christ here. John 3:30, 1 Corinthians 3:6-7, Colossians 2:19 Psalms 107:8, Romans 15:11, Philippians 1:11

Praise Report

Postby Mia » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I noticed that there is not a section for JUST PRAISE REPORTS and so I resided to just post this here.

James and I have been going to Arvada Baptist church on and off when he is not working, and the pastor called us today to see how we were doing and if there was anything the church could do. He is giving us $96 for our car insurance next month, a small table and two chairs ( FROM HIS OWN HOME) and is going to try and find us some pots and pans.

He did not even ask for the bill he is just writing the check and giving us the money. James had been a little stressed out with paying RENT, electric, the phone, credit card, and insurance next month. We still have to pay three bills this month but not having to worry about the insurance is a load off of the stress we have felt lately.

It was encouraging to me though to see some one so freely give, and so willing to help it is not some thing you see much these days.

My concussion also is doing A LOT better thank you for the prayers.
I still have no Memory but other then that it seems like I am not fine. For which we are all thankful.

We are also trying to get approved for Medical insurance and it looks like that will go through too. Which would be good James really needs eye glasses that work better then the ones he has. The lady who is helping us do that though got our ER visit the bill taken care of and so we DO NOT have to pay that which is such a blessing.

Still not sure about James job and if he will get FULL time and or over nights I will post some thing when I do no though.

Thanks
MIa
THe font wont go smaller sorry
Psalms 147:3  He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Mia

Re: Praise Report

Postby armadillo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Praise God! What a Blessing.
armadillo

Postby James » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm

well good news PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Last night i found out I got the job and will be starting friday night. All my financial worries are now gone. The lord always comes through. thank you to all who prayed.

your brother in christ
James
Malachi 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
James

Postby armadillo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Amen, brother, what a relief and a blessing. Praise God.

James wrote:well good news PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Last night i found out I got the job and will be starting friday night. All my financial worries are now gone. The lord always comes through. thank you to all who prayed.

your brother in christ
James
armadillo

Postby Valerie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

Sister Mia.

Praise God for His mercy and his love.  This is wonderful news and it goes to show that, although we are small in posters on this forum, there is a whole heap of faith coming from the small numbers.
I will continue to keep you in my prayers regarding your concussion that the Lord will restore you 100%.

John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Blessings to you all.

In Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Valerie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 am

Brother James.

Another prayer answered. God is so good. I am so glad that you got the job you so needed, but then, God knew that too.  I pray you will continue to seek God's face in everything in your life.

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Blessings to you all.

In Christ.

Valerie.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Valerie

Postby Chette » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

You know guys especially Mia and James, we have learned that faith is a hallmark of Christianity.  not just for our salvation but in every need we have.

We as people are burdened for the care of our spouse and children. but again remember this one thing. We seek prayer of others because we know we are week in faith but together faith is strengthened in charity.

"A rich man can always fall back on his wallet. But a poor man can only fall to his knees."

Living by faith is a an enduring and on going lifestyle of faith.  Faith for God's provision, faith that I am learning from his word, faith that he is giving me the right words to teach in church, faith for protection while traveling about the city or province. Faith that my children will do what is right.

The cornerstone of faith is Christ finished work from there we build on that faith. As God answers the prayer of faith we experience a God who is still miraculous, caring and awesome in power.

the prayer of faith the writer of Proverbs made should be representative of us who are being saved by grace through faith.

Prov 30:7-9 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:  Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:  Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

All motives of prayer and service to God (even the work of God in our hearts) should be done with a pure motives, no agenda.

1Tim 1:5  Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Once we have believed by faith on Christ greater steps of faith can be had because Gods grace was so exceedingly abundant faith with faith and love.  

1Tim 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

and of course we should know that a life without faith does not please God.  A life of faith pleases God, he seeks it and blesses it.

Heb 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I am not saying that every prayer is answered for us.  but we have never gone without and even in the time that are straight we know God is faithful.

I pray God will answer more of your prayers of faith because in them you will be strengthened and in them Christ is glorified.

Praise the Lord!!!!
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Ministry Praise Reports