New member intro from Steven

As Forums are peculiar places, not having the liberty to "know" someone in person can lead to strife and contention because we ALL have our faults, however letting us know a little about who YOU are in the Lord Jesus Christ will go a long way to building genuine Bible Believing Christian fellowship.
You are more than welcome to share your testimony here.
2 Timothy 1:8

New member intro from Steven

Postby steven » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

Hi everyone! I finally got it all figured out. Sorry it took so long i lost my original introduction post, but i got it figured out now. Well to begin with i got saved in las vegas back in 1993-94. I grew up out west. The lord has blessed me with a good family. I have been reading articles off and on from the forum for awhile and benefited alot from them, from several different brethren that are on the forum. Dont think for a minute that this ministry doesnt bless others. you may not always see it but it does. There is a definite need for some kinda fellowship where people have none and this forum serves that purpose well. I have never been on a forum before and i am not that "computer literate" but i hope that whatever little i may contribute will be a blessing to edification, im not that good at writing articles but im willing to give it a shot. Im a cdl truck driver and work long hours and i have 2 young girls to raise, so if im not really active alot, i hope you understand why. As far as my spiritual background i have been thru a bible institute, Im premillennial, believe in "rightly dividing the scriptures", the bible i have in my hand i believe to be "inspired" and "preserved" without error. Im eternally secure, I believe we are to make disciples in nations and not "of" nations. Im no " kingdom builder". Winning people to our blessed saviour is a whole lot more important than "reforming this corrupt world" I believe he said his will was " im not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance". I realize theres alot more to it but praise god for the blood! I come from an independant baptist church background but im a bible believer !st, and i find the bible crosses alot of "baptist traditions" I try not to live my life in a "baptist box" or operate in "camp loyalties" following men. This position has for all practical purposes put me "outside the camp". So praise god! We meet in our home with about 10 of us and i pray the lord will give increase as we try to do things as it is written in the scriptures the final authority, and not by the traditions and wisdom of men. I pray the lord will help us get his work going, im not content to just "give up" and be a victim. Its my desire to raise my family serving the lord and being  a blessing to others as he has been a blessing to us. I hope i can be a blessing to this forum as you guys have already been to me.
Last edited by steven on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
steven

Re: New member intro from Steven

Postby George » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 am

Image  Brother Steven,

Welcome to the King James Bible Believers Forum. I hope your stay here is both edifying and a blessing. The Forum has been a little quiet lately; here's hoping your participation livens it up a bit. Image  

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Postby armadillo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

Howdy Br. Steven, glad you found this place, hope you feel welcome.
armadillo

Postby John » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello brother Steve!

Say, don't I know you from somewhere??? Image Glad you're finally on the forum. I want to thank brother George for introducing us. I've enjoyed our fellowship over the phone and look forward to it continuing. Lord bless you brother.

John
John

Postby Chette » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 am

Welcome Brother Steven.

May the Lord bless you time here.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby steven » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

Thanks guys. I hope i can be a blessing. Does anyone know how i can post on the forum from a smart phone?
steven

Postby kjv-asia » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 am

Welcome Brother Steven...

It is good to see you finally post on the forum.

May the Lord bless your time here with the saints...

Charles
kjv-asia

Postby steven » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 am

Thank you brother Charles your articles has been a big help in getting some things about the ministry straight. Ive been reading your website off and on for 3-4 yrs. I hope all is well in china.
steven

Return to Introductions