Introduction

As Forums are peculiar places, not having the liberty to "know" someone in person can lead to strife and contention because we ALL have our faults, however letting us know a little about who YOU are in the Lord Jesus Christ will go a long way to building genuine Bible Believing Christian fellowship.
You are more than welcome to share your testimony here.
2 Timothy 1:8

Re: Introduction

Postby George » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 am

Aloha Brother Daniel,

We now have three graduates from PBI (Pensacola Bible Institute): yourself; Brother John; and Brother Steve (Joined in June of this year). I praise God for each one of you and hope and pray that He will continue to use you all for His glory.

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Postby John » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Brother Daniel,

Praise the Lord my brother! That makes three PBI grads that I know of that have gone, and are going through, the very same things. There's a brother in California, and brother Steve who I just "met" over the phone a few days ago thanks to brother George, and now you. That makes four of us. I have no doubt that there are more out there. God is doing something Daniel. Other than the PBI guys, I know of many other Bible-believers scattered all over the country who have been down the same road and are on the same page regarding these matters. God has been introducing me to more and more all the time. Just this past week I've "met" brothers George and Steve, and now you. There 's a reason why the Lord is bringing us together. His will be done, whatever that may be.

Tell me brother, you wrote that you were at PBI from 1996-1999. I was there from '94 - '97, and worked at the bookstore from the beginning up through November of '97 when we left Pensacola. I don't remember you at all. Take no offence. My memory is incredibly bad for a man of 40. I'm trying to place you, but I just can't. Perhaps you can fill in the gaps and help me remember. Last name, wife, whatever. In fact, why don't you give me a call sometime? I'd love to speak with you like I did with Steve a few days ago. It was a great blessing. So much in common, and fellowship around the truth. I'll PM you my phone number. Call anytime. Good to meet you Daniel! Lord bless you!

John
John

Postby armadillo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes, I believe it is all part of God's plan, there is a reason.

Just like an upper classman!!  No, I'm kidding, I wouldn't expect to be remembered much, I'm not at all offended.  Ours was a large class, we had like 85 to begin with, but only 35 graduated.  For most of my time at PBI, we did not attend the church.  We attended another church across town and I had a ministry in the Juvenile Detention Center.  So I did not "hang out" very much at BBC.  I had several close friends in my class that I still keep in touch with today, but I really did not "know" most of the guys in my own class.  Anyway, I've got your number, I'll try and give you a call this evening.

John wrote:Brother Daniel,

Praise the Lord my brother! That makes three PBI grads that I know of that have gone, and are going through, the very sames things. There's a brother in California, and brother Steve who I just "met" over the phone a few days ago thanks to brother George, and now you. That makes four of us. I have no doubt that there are more out there. God is doing something Daniel. Other than the PBI guys, I know of many other Bible-believers scattered all over the country who have been down the same road and are on the same page regarding these matters. God has been introducing me to more and more all the time. Just this past week I've "met" brothers George and Steve, and now you. There 's a reason why the Lord is bringing us together. His will be done, whatever that may be.

Tell me brother, you wrote that you were at PBI from 1996-1999. I was there from '94 - '97, and worked at the bookstore from the beginning up through November of '97 when we left Pensacola. I don't remember you at all. Take no offence. My memory is incredibly bad for a man of 40. I'm trying to place you, but I just can't. Perhaps you can fill in the gaps and help me remember. Last name, wife, whatever. In fact, why don't you give me a call sometime. I'd love to speak with you like I did with Steve a few days ago. It was a great blessing. So much in common, and fellowship around the truth. I'll PM you my phone number. Call anytime. Good to meet you Daniel! Lord bless you!

John
armadillo

Postby armadillo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

It is very interest how God moves and works, he never ceases to amaze me.

George wrote:Aloha Brother Daniel,

We now have three graduates from PBI (Pensacola Bible Institute): yourself; Brother John; and Brother Steve (Joined in June of this year). I praise God for each one of you and hope and pray that He will continue to use you all for His glory.

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
armadillo

Postby kjv-asia » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 am

John wrote:Brothers George, Charles and Lordson,

Thank you for the welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Brother Charles, over the past few years we've lost just about all of the friends we had from the Independent Baptist circle we were part of. All of it was as a result of our decision to leave tradition behind and follow after the truth. The fact is that when the Lord began opening his word up and revealing these things, it was just like getting saved all over again! The joy and excitement brought about by seeing all of these wonderful things in scripture was incredible. The truths were always there, but we were blind to them because we could not see outside our denominational box. And just as believeing the Book cost me all of my friends when I got saved in 1990, the same situation repeated itself years later. The only difference was that this time it was professing Christian friends that now wanted nothing to do with us because of the truth! Isn't that absolutely sad? I could tell so many stories of encounters with the brethren over these matters.

Anyway, we have now been without any Christian assembly or fellowship with like-minded believers for some time. We have also met many brothers and sisters all over the country that are in exactly the same position and for the same reasons. A family here, a brother there, and so on. Just God's remnant. His 7,000 who are scattered without the camp and refuse to bow the knee to the ecclesiastical monstrosity that is the modern church system. May the Lord be merciful in opening the eyes of many more of our brethren still trapped within institutional Christianity, and may he comfort and sustain those who have already had them opened and are standing for the truth.

Brother Charles, I've been to your web site many times and it has been an incredible blessing. Thank you for your work and ministry. Lord bless you all.

John

Brother John,

Like you and Brother Daniel and others, I came from Independent Baptist background.

The Lord led me to my "Arabia" and there I let go of all my denominational baggage.

It was a truly a new learning journey when I learned to listen to the Lord's still small voice and slowly and gradually I rejected the traditions and teachings of men.

There I experienced Proverbs 18:24: "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." when I became unacceptable to many brethren. This friend is non other than my Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

So there are many Christians out there like us outside of the denominational circle finding brethren to fellowship with no agenda whatsoever but to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.

And this is the place where we can edify one another and pray for one another waiting for the soon return of the Lord.

May the Lord help Brother George to keep this forum going this way.

Charles
kjv-asia

Postby steven » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 am

Amen brother John its a blessing to have met all you guys who have come from pbi. It is still okay to be a bible believer right? Lord willing we can mix "Right Doctrine" with the right "pattern of the ministry"?. I look forward to getting to know you guys as we continue to grow in grace and the knowledge of the word of god. There's a work to be done i pray for the grace to be able to do it. I appreciate being in the company of real men who have refused to bow to "respect of persons" it takes real faith to stand on the word of god when others are busy making a name for themselves. I pray for each and everyone of you guys that god will use you and hold up your families. Its a shame the apathy that comes from some of the churches today that are running off the saints, most will run and join the corrupt "house church movement" or alot will just quit, or some will settle for going no further than family home church. But there's a bigger need. Real bible believing churches need to be planted. Its not whether we meet in our homes or a building but rather are we willing to worship him in spirit and truth. Are we willing to faithfully follow the scriptural pattern and allow god to give the increase so he gets the glory. Or do we cut corners and compromise because well its the way the people want it. Gods checking for good fruit. Its perfectly fine if people want to assemble and meet with god in a home, and its actually alot more common sense to do it that way. Its the way we are doing it. I pray that me and my family as we continue to meet with the lord he will cause us to minister to others and god will give us some handfuls of purpose and continue to look for more opportunities for him to use us as we try to allow god to give the increase and start a work. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name there i am in the midst. That's a good place as any to start amen? I appreciate the correspondence with you brother John you have been an encouragement to me, all you guys have. I am excited to see what god will be doing with us all a few years from now, something to pray about.
steven

Previous

Return to Introductions