Introducing Lordson

As Forums are peculiar places, not having the liberty to "know" someone in person can lead to strife and contention because we ALL have our faults, however letting us know a little about who YOU are in the Lord Jesus Christ will go a long way to building genuine Bible Believing Christian fellowship.
You are more than welcome to share your testimony here.
2 Timothy 1:8

Re: Introducing Lordson

Postby Lordson Roch » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank You Brother John for your encouraging words. God has been good to me in leading me to the truth as I was diligently seeking for the truth. Its a blessing to be in this forum and get to know saints like you and others.  The Lord continue to bless you!!

Lordson
Lordson Roch

Postby steven » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 am

Welcome brother Lordson i hope you will get a blessing from the forum as i have. I live in Alabama if you ever wanta stop by for lunch i'll buy! Just kidding brother, i look forward to your activity on the forum. God bless.
steven

Postby Lordson Roch » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Brother Steven

Thanks for the welcome. Oh brother I almost thought I will surely drop in for Lunch lol hehhehehehe. Any way Why not join me for a cup of coffee in the morning??? hahahhahaha bro when its morning here its night there any way I'll save my money.. Kidding. I am from India!!! I look forward to learn more and make strong friends in this forum. The Lord bless you bro!!!

Lordson
Lordson Roch

Previous

Return to Introductions