Praise Report for our Holloween Outreach

Let us know of your God given increase and souls won to the Lord Jesus Christ here. John 3:30, 1 Corinthians 3:6-7, Colossians 2:19 Psalms 107:8, Romans 15:11, Philippians 1:11

Praise Report for our Holloween Outreach

Postby Chette » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:28 am

My newsletter will detail more of what took place.  

But despite illness (a very fast and hard hitting flu) taking hold of everyone on the team, we managed to do three nights of film showings we saw 43 people get saved.  

We handed out every single booklet of "Essence of Christianity" and "the Web" we had, plus a few thousand tracts.

On the forth day we traveled to the other side of the island with some visitors to relax a little.  On the way of car died in the middle of the Mountain where mostly communist rebels lurk.  we were there for over an hour.  we kept praying and then finally the car just started. Then on the way home it died right in front of the Memorial Cemetery.  So I figured it was the Lords will so we got out and handed out tracts to all the people in cars and walking as it was bumper to bumper traffic for a quarter mile each direction because people were trying to get to the Cemetery to eat with the dead.  we gave our hundreds of tracts and booklets.

We had to be towed home.  

Our car is still dead seems the coil, ignitor or something not sparking the distributor.

We thank God for all your prayers and ask for you continued prayer for our health and vehicle.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Ministry Praise Reports