ATTN: ALL Christians

1 Corinthians 3:1
Have you recently been saved?
If so then there may be many many questions in your mind in regards to living a Christ centred life, how do you do it, how should you read your Bible, what is sound doctrine? This section of the site if for anyone who may have recently, by the Grace of God, been born again or indeed anyone that desires the sincere milk of the word. Ask questions in this section no matter how trivial or silly you may think they are, we must all grow in Grace 2 Peter 3:18

ATTN: ALL Christians

Postby Chette » Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 am

beware of the leaven of the Pharisaical group called "Christ's Covenant Keepers".  

They don't call themselves Christians and Claim Paul wasn't one either.  they fail to study accoding to 2 tim 2:15 and they twist the scriptures to their own destruction.

Beware of these evil workers who claim to never sin after being saved and that they keep all the Jewish fiests and sabbaths.  and Gentiles who join them call themselves true hebrews and true israel and true jews.

Philipians 3:1Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: ATTN: ALL Christians

Postby George » Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Aloha Brother Chette,

Although the following verses may not apply doctrinally to this age, they certainly have a spiritual application to all of those people who claim to be Jews and, according to the Scriptures, clearly are NOT. According to the Holy Bible the people who claim to be Jews and are not are committing BLASPHEMY and are LIARS!
Revelation 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:7  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

In order to understand the spiritual truths found in the Bible a person must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and in His finished work on Calvary [Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9], and they must personally receive Him as their personal Saviour [John 1:11-13] for their salvation.

The very First “KEY” that a person must have in order to truly understand God’s Holy word is they must have received The HOLY SPIRIT [Romans 8:15] upon receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour; and they must seek to receive their spiritual instruction from the Holy Spirit [1Corinthians 2:6-15], not just men, in order to have “the mind of Christ” concerning spiritual issues [1Corinthians 2:16].

The Second “KEY” to understanding the Bible is “RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH”. If a person fails to rightly divide God’s Holy words they will eventually embrace error, or false doctrine, or heresy and end up believing a lie!  

2Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Third “KEY” to Understanding the Bible is acknowledging the unique relationship that The JEWS (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (Israel), Moses, Joshua, the Judges, David, Solomon, the Kings, the Prophets, etc. All Jews i.e. Hebrews, Israelites) have with Almighty God [Romans 3:1; 11:1-28].
Romans 3:1  What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

The following historical observations concerning “Christendom” (i.e. Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodox, Protestantism, Pentecostalism, and all the so-called “Christian” Cults, etc.) and its relation to the JEWS (i.e. Hebrews, Israelites) is Undeniably True:

Almost ALL EXISTING Error, False Teaching, Perverted Doctrine, or Heresy comes from GOD’S COMMANDMENTS – Given specifically to the Jews {Hebrews/Israelites} but which have been EXPROPRIATED by - A church; a cult; or an individual.

Or Almost ALL EXISTING Error, False Teaching, Perverted Doctrine, or Heresy comes from GOD’S PROMISES – Given solely to the Jews {Hebrews/Israelites}, but which have been STOLEN by -A church; a cult; or an individual.

Or Almost ALL EXISTING Error, False Teaching, Perverted Doctrine, or Heresy comes from GOD’S PROPHECIES – Explicitly concerning the Jews {Hebrews/Israelites}, but which have been MISS-APPLIED to - A church; a cult; or an individual.

If a person doesn’t have the Holy Spirit living in them, or if they fail to rightly divide the word of truth concerning the unique relationship between the Jews (Hebrews/Israelites) and Almighty God, they will eventually end up believing a lie and embracing Error, False Teaching, Perverted Doctrine, or Heresy. If, after dealing with such people for a short while, I perceive that they refuse to receive instruction in righteousness, I leave off discussing or debating doctrine with them for I have discovered (after many years of frustration) that it is an exercise in futility to try and persuade people who have embraced a lie and refuse to believe the truth!  

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Re: ATTN: ALL Christians

Postby armadillo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Very interesting, I had not heard of this group before, but I've heard of several other like unto them.  Thanks for posting.
armadillo

Return to Babes In Christ