Baptist1611.com

Do you have a prayer request? Please post it here. Eph 6:18, Col 1:3

Baptist1611.com

Postby Cody » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 pm

I started Baptist1611.com up again.  The old forum started to get really laggy, so I moved back to Vbulletin.  I welcome everyone to come and join.  Even if you were previously banned.  Just please don't join to cause trouble and be mean spirited.  I deleted my FB so I'll be on my forum a lot more.  Please pray about this for me.  I need a lot of prayer also.

God bless you guys

(PS: you have to re-register because it's a completely new forum)
www.Baptist1611.com - Another Forum for KJB Beleivers
Cody

Re: Baptist1611.com

Postby George » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Aloha Brother Cody,

It’s good to hear from you again and I sincerely pray that God will bless your efforts on the new Baptist 1611 Forum. At one time Baptist 1611 Forum was the only other Forum, other than our own Forum, that I would recommend to the brethren.

If you have followed the King James Bible Believers Forum you will notice that there is very little activity here. It seems that most modern day “Christians” (including professing Bible believers) are full of “self-esteem” and far too "sensitive" to discuss spiritual issues without being personally offended or engaging in personal attacks against brethren with whom they disagree - and I’m not talking about genuine troublemakers, false teachers, or heretics (who must be dealt with quickly according to the Scriptures).

Modern day Christianity is so splintered and divided with exclusivity and bitter sectarian rivalry that unless we are a member of the same Christian “club” (read Sect or Denomination) there is no obligation to love brethren outside of our “club” or treat them as fellow saints "of the household of God" [Ephesians 2:19].

After observing the conduct of “Christians” (including professing Bible believers) on so-called Bible Forums over the past five years it appears that unless most modern day “Christians” (including professing Bible believers) can not engage in controversy, debates, and strife that they have very little to say to each other - which is a crying shame.

Since you are starting a new Bible Forum – a word of caution about its administration:

• Do not appoint a “novice” to a position of authority [1 Timothy 3:6]

• Do not appoint a woman (or a girl) to a position of authority [1 Timothy 2:11-14]

• Do not allow personal attacks to take place - even if a “pastor” is doing the attacking [Philippians 2:3]

• Don’t engage in respect of persons [Romans 2:11; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 3:25]

The following are just a few verses concerning our conduct (as genuine Bible believers) towards brethren (true saints of God) regardless of what Christian “club” they may belong to:  
Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

2 Timothy 2:22  Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Brother Cody, I have known you to be a sincere young man and personally believe that you are a genuine Bible believer (i.e. King James Bible) and I would encourage you not to get discouraged by the conduct of today’s professing “Christians”; because in these days of increasing apostasy “Christians” are going to personally disappoint you more and more - so be prepared, and, having done all that you can, continue to stand for the Lord and for His Holy word [Ephesians 6:10-18].
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Postby Chette » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Cody,

It is a blessing to hear from you.  I will be upholding you in prayer for your desire may God's will be done.

It is so hard to say things without people taking them so personal now a days.  Not sure why that is but my guess is they are misinterpreting an "attitude" into posts.  I have been trying to work on how to post with very little room for someone to misinterpret but it seems it is a difficult venture because we cannot control another's heart.

Blessings Bro

chette
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby armadillo » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Br. Cody,

It is good to hear from you, I had noticed that your facebook account was gone. I hope that your attempt to renew the forum will go well.  I appreciate the encouragement that both Brs. George and Chette offered and agree with them completely.  Several of the issues that George mentioned is why I left off participating the forum.  Praying this time will be better.

Daniel
armadillo

Postby Sarge » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Hey, Bro. Cody!
God bless your forum.
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Return to Prayer Requests