percentage of americans who support Gay Marriage

What's happening in the world today?

percentage of americans who support Gay Marriage

Postby James » Mon May 27, 2013 10:05 am

I found it interesting and also sad, that every year more people support gay marriage and less people oppose it. This is a quote from wikipedia:

"Support for same-sex marriage generally correlates with lack of religious fundamentalism, young age,[8] higher education, and residence in the Northeast and West Coast.[9] Women are also more likely to be in support than men.[5"]

Lack of religious fundamentalism, is to me the same as not caring what God has to say on the matter. So every year less people actually care about that.

If having higher education makes it more likely you won't care about what God says, then obviously something to be wary of, of course we already know public schooling isn't great.

I thought it was interesting that women are more likely to support gay marriage than men. I could be wrong but it just brings to mind how Eve was tricked. It seems women in general are more easily decieved or led astray. This also calls into reminds the importance of strong leaders for their own houses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_of_same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States#Polls_in_2013

The world will only get further from God until the end. Who know how long, or how bad it will get until then.
Malachi 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
James

Re: percentage of americans who support Gay Marriage

Postby Chette » Mon May 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

In the days of Noah there was extreme violence and immorality in the world.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Current Events