New Job

Do you have a prayer request? Please post it here. Eph 6:18, Col 1:3

New Job

Postby James » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:26 am

Hello everyone,

Well where I work a position has opened up that I would really like to have. This particular position was open months ago and my direct managers tried to send my name up to give it to me and the over all store manager denied me and put in his personal choice. My current superiors told me they would again try to give me the position and they think it will work but have no gaurantees because of the same current over all store manager. I used to work with this particular store manager previously in another position. He gave me what I felt to be an unfair evaluation and I spent 3 months contesting it, ending with my evaluation getting over turned and turned into a better one. My current superiors as well as myself believe that he has a personal grudge against me. So I just ask that you guys would remember me in prayer concerning this matter. Maybe God has other plans for me, or maybe God will change this mans heart and give me a chance to do the job. I don't know Gods will but i know God is able to do anything. thank you all.

your brother in Christ
James
Malachi 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
James

Re: New Job

Postby armadillo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Certainly will do, praying...
armadillo

quick update

Postby James » Tue May 14, 2013 2:52 pm

well just a quick update. Official interviews have been held. I've been reassured by my current management that I have their vote for the position. It has fallen to one of them to choose and then the store manager has to approve of it. Should find out thursday night, so I am hopeful, but also have some anxiety over it.
Malachi 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
James

final update

Postby James » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

The results are in and I got the job! Thank you all for praying. I know it makes a difference.
James

Postby Chette » Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Our prayer now is you honor God in your new job.

Blessings and praise the Lord for his goodness.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Postby Sarge » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm

God bless you in your job!
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Return to Prayer Requests