Short Term Outreach for Halloween 2013

Do you have a prayer request? Please post it here. Eph 6:18, Col 1:3

Short Term Outreach for Halloween 2013

Postby Chette » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 pm

I have been praying about going to the Philippines for our annual Halloween Outreach film showings at the bay walk area along with street preaching and handing out tracts.

well part of my trip is covered but only until manila. I still need round trip tickets to and from manila and Puerto Princesa city at a cost of around $200

Also we have ministry needs while I am there $100 for our transportation of our equipments to and from the bay walk. $75 for small lumbers and nails to make a frame for our film screen.  about $30 for some bible verse placards to hold up during our outreach.

My SUV needs some work too seems the brakes are not working the estimate for that was $150 I would like to have it fixed so I can use the SUV for traveling around the city while I am there.

Please pray for my trip which will be leaving Oct 12 through Nov 15.  Traveling mercies, the lords provision for my meals and personal needs ($200) as well as my exit clearance ($120).

God has so graciously opened up the door for this and I pray it will be fruitful to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ

Thanks
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Prayer Requests