Happy Thanks Giviing

Random Chat / Topics to be posted here

Happy Thanks Giviing

Postby Chette » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:28 pm

We sat together as a family and spoke of all that we were thankful for over this last year and thanked God for his salvation through Jesus Christ.

We are very thankful for the wisdom God has given George in many of the post he made this last year here on KJBB.

I wish you all the best this thanks giving day.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: Happy Thanks Giviing

Postby armadillo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:19 am

Amen Br. Chette, we had a wonderful holiday with family, so very grateful for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, for his salvation, for so many blessings.
armadillo

Re: Happy Thanks Giviing

Postby Chette » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 pm

We had no big turkey dinner, no fan fare or other event in our home.

We thank God daily for our salvation and for the work of Christ on the cross.

What I and my family did was a little bit different from the norm.  I started by going in a circle, one by one by telling each person in my family how thankful I was for them, and then each of us did this in turn.  We gave thanks for the good and the bad.  

Paul said, "in everything give thanks", so we did.  

It was a blessed time of thanksgiving.  Afterwards we prayed that God would bless our next year and give us more to be thankful for.
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Chit-Chat