Snow Days

Random Chat / Topics to be posted here

Snow Days

Postby Chette » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi George,

We got 10 inches here in Virginia.

How many did you get?

Brrrrrrr!
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Re: Snow Days

Postby George » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Aloha Brother Chette,

This is our 6th snow day since January 1st.; none of them have been more than 4-6 Inches, but we have had a couple of weeks where the temperature has barely gone above freezing. We bought a two-stage snow blower in November and it has made snow removal much faster and a whole lot easier. Last year we hand shoveled the driveway and sidewalks about a dozen times and that's far too much for an old geezer and his 4' 11" bride from tropical Kauai!

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
George Anderson    http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/

. . . . . yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written . . . . . Romans 3:4
George

Re: Snow Days

Postby Chette » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:13 pm

my van is stuck in the ditch across the street from us I thought I was backing into his driveway last night when I couldn't get into my drive last night because of the snow.

DG is out shoveling now and I am trying to get out.  They are expecting me at work but so far I doubt I will be there.

it is 25 out side at the moment
Psalm 49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

www.chettesblog.wordpress.com
Chette

Return to Chit-Chat