Book section - Add your Books & Bibles here

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

Book section - Add your Books & Bibles here

Postby Steve » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Hello All

I have got round to adding the book section to the symposium (well its started anyway), I have added a few of the Major books on the "Which Bible" issue, some of which I gleaned from Bro Georges list of Books and pamphlets, I would also like to include other books (eg Chettes recommendation for Lewis Sperry Chafers "Grace"), and Bibles, providing they are KJB (which goes without saying) and if any of you (Atlas!) would like me to include your Bibles, books, recommendations please post them into this sticky section of the forum.

If you are adding a book please include the link to where it can be bought, preferably amazon, googlebooks etc where an image can be obtained for the book.
If again anyone has any book recommendations that may be downloaded in pdf format, please ensure you add the link to the PDF ..

PS. On a side note, if you buy/sell books of this type, then feel free to advertise your links and I may add them to the symposium.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Book section - Add your Books & Bibles here

Postby Sarge » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 am

For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Return to Symposium & Depository