Site Links

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

Site Links

Postby Steve » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Hello Everyone

I have added a links section to the Symposium and anyone who has any ministry or site links they would like placed in this section, please feel free to post them here and I will add them to the Links cloud on the symposium.

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Site Links

Postby Sarge » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello, Bro. Steve!

Don't forget:

New Testament Baptist Church of Trapiche
Brgy. Trapiche, Oton, Iloilo, 5020 Philippines
http://www.newtestamentbaptistminsitries.com.

(Thanks for beautifully designing and maintaning our church's website!)

Also, this website I made for my father's church:

Calvary Baptist Church
Oton, Iloilo, 5020 Philippines
http://www.calvary-oton.org

Thanks!
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Steve » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:57 pm

I already had yours on Bro, how could I forget you anyhow ? Image  

I have added your Dads, don't forget I offered to design a site for your father, or put on a content management site so you can maintain it, the offer still stands

Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Sarge » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

Steve wrote:I have added your Dads, don't forget I offered to design a site for your father, or put on a content management site so you can maintain it, the offer still stands

I take your offer, Brother, at your convenience! What's a "content management site"? Yes, I would like to do some "maintaining".

I'll email you later, when your eyes looks better. Don't forget to sleep EIGHT to TEN hours. Image
For the love of Christ
(2 Cor. 5:14,15)

From the New Testament Baptist Pulpit
Sarge

Postby Steve » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Sarge wrote:
Steve wrote:I have added your Dads, don't forget I offered to design a site for your father, or put on a content management site so you can maintain it, the offer still stands

I take your offer, Brother, at your convenience! What's a "content management site"? Yes, I would like to do some "maintaining".

I'll email you later, when your eyes looks better. Don't forget to sleep EIGHT to TEN hours. Image

I will get onto that as soon as I can Brother. I have promised brother Jamie (Atlas) a site which I am starting at the beginning of the week, so I will get unto designing something up for your Dad, probably in a weeks time or so. Content management is something similar to what I set you up for your pastors blog, where you can change and maintain all the site content for yourself, except it would be something slightly different, leave it with me and I will see what I can do.

Steve

Return to Symposium & Depository