Morning Chapel.org essays

Thoughts and Suggestions for articles to be included in the Symposium topics. Suggestions for the depository side of the site also.

Morning Chapel.org essays

Postby Steve » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 am

Hi all

This post is really for Brother Tim, After having the idea put forward by George which I fully agree with, we would like to include your Fathers essays / articles in the symposium section of the site under Bible studies and then mirrored again in the depository section, which I really need to add stuff to.
This thread is really to ask your permission to do so, and any articles you want included just let me know here in this thread and I shall add them at my convenience and yours of course.

God Bless Brother.

PS: I added a link to Morning Chapel.org in the links section of the Symposium

In My Saviours Name, The Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Re: Morning Chapel.org essays

Postby Steve » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

BUMP!

You never let me know if it was all right to share your Dad's articles in the Symposium Brother

Yay or Nay?

Hebrews 12:12-13 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
Steve

Postby Irinee » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Brother Tim,

Brother Steve said:

BUMP!  

You never let me know if it was all right to share your Dad's articles in the Symposium Brother

Yay or Nay?
[

I vote yay

Irinee
Irinee

Postby Brother Tim » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Brother Steve,
I apologize for not noticing this earlier.  Most definitely I would be happy to see this happen.  I will help in any way possible.  I am juggling teaching students, preparing transcripts for the web, reproducing our church's Statement of Faith onto the website, and trying to learn ASP.NET for a commercial job.  That reduced the time to review all of the threads as regularly as I would like.

I don't know if re-copying the articles here from the MorningChapel site is better than linking, but I will do whichever you want.

p.s.  I'll check here daily. :)
In the Service of the KING,
Brother Tim Keyes (Proverbs 3:5-6)

When I fully rely upon God, I find that He is fully reliable.
www.morningchapel.org
Brother Tim

Postby Steve » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Hey Brother

I will just add your Fathers articles as they appear on your site, or indeed just link to them in this section.

Dont forget I am here to help with anything you need.

God Bless and keep you.

Steve

Postby Brother Tim » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Brother Steve, I cannot express in words the joy and blessing that I have received from your kindness.  I am having to stop my work and walk around the classroom every few minutes as I feel like having a "pentecostal fit".  {okay the coffee was a little strong today also}  My students would get "freaked out" if the emotions within me were manifested openly.

I will email you directly regarding some ideas.  I need to send a file or two that are larger.  

I do need help in editing my father's transcripts.  I have so many that I get overwhelmed thinking about the best way to get them out.  On the MC site, I have the Psalm 119 as a single PDF, but it lacks review, specifically looking for quotation errors of Scripture and proper identification of quoted songs and poems.  I edited and created separate web pages to solve that, but that is where a lot of time is needed.

My father almost always used his memory to bring the phrases to his transcripts.  Because of that, songs or poems are not always accurate and have no author attached.  Scripture quotations have no references and sometimes vary in wording.  This was fine for a radio program lasting less than five minutes, but I am certain that he would want complete accuracy for the printed work.  

Sorry, I'm rambling...  Will contact you later.
In the Service of the KING,
Brother Tim Keyes (Proverbs 3:5-6)

When I fully rely upon God, I find that He is fully reliable.
www.morningchapel.org
Brother Tim

Postby Steve » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Brother its no problem whatsoever, If I can ease your burden at all I will surely try. Run whatever ideas you have past me, and I will endeavour to help in any way I can.

God Bless and keep you.

Steve

Return to Symposium & Depository